Terms and Conditions
1. Members are expected to provide correct details during their Membership with Executive Club* and failure to do so may invalidate their Membership and any subsequent transaction. Their responsibility to provide accurate information is a continuing obligation and they must notify Executive Club in the event that any information provided has changed.
2. Executive Club is the controller of data for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and processes the applicant’s personal data for the scope of the association. Personal data will be processed strictly within the limits set by the applicant’s consent.
3. A Member’s personal data will be stored for a period of 10 (ten) years, period which starts on the first day of the expiration or set end date of the person’s Membership.
4. A Member has the right to withdraw the consent for the processing of his/her data at any moment, which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before the consent was withdrawn.
5. Under the GDPR, a Member has the right to obtain the access, the rectification or erasure of his/her personal data, the right to restriction of processing, the right to data portability and the right to object.
6. The Member hereby agrees and consents that Executive Club may process his/her personal data set out in this form and/or otherwise provided by him/her or possessed by Executive Club for the following purposes: (a) processing her/his Membership and providing the Member with the services of Executive Club (affiliates, business partners and related companies); - compulsory for providing the services. (b) administering and/or managing the Member’s relationship and/or account(s) with Executive Club; - compulsory for providing the services.
7. The Member hereby agrees and consents that Executive Club may process his/her personal data set out in the application form and/or otherwise provided by him/her or possessed by Executive Club for sending the Member by email marketing, newsletters, advertising and promotional information about other products/services that Executive Club’s affiliates, business partners and related companies may be offering, and which Executive Club believes may be of interest or benefit to the Member.
8. The Member hereby agrees and consents that Executive Club, in order to promote its activities, may process his/her image (photo, video) and, in some cases, his/her voice through online disclosure, through social networks such as, but not limited to, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, website executiveclubromania.org
9. The Member hereby understands and agrees that certain personal information (email address, phone number etc.) will be visible to other active members of Executive Club.
10. If the Member has any concerns as to how his/her data is processed, he/she can contact: email@example.com
11. In case the Member believes that Executive Club has not complied with the requirements of the GDPR regarding his/her personal data, he/she reserves the right to lodge a complaint to the National Supervisory Authority For Personal Data Processing (address: 28-30 General Gheorghe Magheru Boulevard, District 1, 010336, Bucharest, Romania).
* Note: For the purpose of this email, by Executive Club we refer to all clubs organized in Romania, namely Executive Club and Executive Club Transylvania.